Arabic is an increasingly crucial world language. Those who understand, read/write, and converse in it will have advantages in the job market, at the workplace, at school, in government, in business, and in a number of other areas over the competition.
Up until recently, the learning material available for non-Arabic speakers was very limited in scope and applicability. Now, combining the expertise of Amine Bouchentouf
with Random House’s
powerful Living Language
brand, you too can learn this vital language through an easy-to-use practical program!
At over 270 pages, the book contains 15 lessons with in-depth cultural notes
that will help you get acquainted with Arab and Middle Eastern culture and society; build and strengthen your vocabulary by using the 2-way glossary
; master the basic Arabic sentence structure with the help of the language notes
and grammar and usage
sections; and learn how to speak like a native speaker by listening to over 3 hours of Arabic conversation conveniently located in 3 CDs!
Arabic: A Complete Course
is sold around the world, including in The United Kingdom
, and Japan
From the cover:
15 Lessons will have you speaking Arabic in no time!
- Simple words and phrases lead to complete and realistic dialogues
- Grammar and usage sections include straightforward, simple explanations with plenty of examples
- Pronunciation practice sections help fine-tune your accent
- Three hours of recordings feature only native speakers
- Special Arabic script sections introduce you to the beautiful Arabic writing system
- Cultural notes put your new language skills into context
- A two-way glossary and a comprehensive grammar summary serve as invaluable reference tools.
Each package comes complete with a course-book, three hours of three CDs, and an invaluable two-way glossary!
- Author: Amine Bouchentouf
- Publisher: Random House, Living Language; CD & Book edition
- ISBN: 1400021235
- Supplemental Material: 3 Hours of Recordings in 3 Audio CDs
Arabic: A Complete Course is
available for purchase in fine bookstores everywhere.
Purchase Your Copy Today!
A Random House Book